Fast Finisher Notebooks | firstgradefantasies

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Today was our 18th day of school!  It is going so fast!  Things are going pretty well, getting into a routine and getting to know one another.  I have gotten some amazing ideas from my fellow bloggers that are helping me make this year run very smoothly.  Now I just need to find the time to copy, laminate, cut, and put things together!   My next project is going to be "Fast Finisher Notebooks".  I want to copy letter practice, number practice, mazes, word finds, and "label this" pages to put in page protectors and into notebooks that the kids can pull out and do when they finish something and are waiting for others to finish.  I'm getting them in the habit now of doing "something" so they are not just sitting and talking (or worse).  I think the notebooks will be ideal.  I will be able to switch out the pages to correspond with concepts we're covering or holidays, etc.  So, hopefully I'll get time next week to work on these!

0 comments:

Post a Comment